LIFE LYOCELL DRESS
As the name suggests, our Life Lyocell dress is made from 100% Lyocell!
It has a relaxed, sophisticated straight-line fit, with three quarter sleeves.
We LOVE lyocell and know you will too! This is an eco friendly, environmentally and sustainable fabric. Made from wood pulp cellulose, is organic, sustainable and uniquely revolutionary as a fabric.
Suede like softness, Lyocell has a silky-smooth finish that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure. You can’t help but fall in love with this luxurious fabric from nature!
Below knee straight line dress, with three quarter sleeves and a scooped neckline and a v-shape in the back.
- Is 100% biodegradable
- Is made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp.
- Is created with colour-stay in mind
- Has natural breathability
- Has 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton.
- Is Anti-bacterial
- soft, breathable and comfortable
- Great for sensitive and/or allergenic skin
- Durable and resistant to wrinkles.
Fabrics produced in Portugal have to follow a strict REACH regulations and uses Azo free dye:
The REACH statement is a European regulation for the production and trade of chemical fabrics. It describes the rules that companies and governments have to follow. The following 3 groups deal with REACH: manufacturers/importers; distributors; users.
This means that there were no dyes used with azo in it. Azo dyes are organic compounds, which contain the colouring azo function. The majority of azo dyes are water-soluble and are therefore easy for the body to absorb, and this takes place through inhalation and swallowing of dust as well as through skin contact. Azo dyes may also be toxic to aquatic organisms and cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Our Portugese Lyocell partner has over 90 years of experience, they strive to grow innovative fabrics, processes and management practices and are committed to promoting sustainable development and the responsible use of natural resources, in order to protect both people and the environment.
They work with the following certifications:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (since 1996);
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System (since 2006);
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Safety and Health Management System (since 2006).
- Full traceability, from the selection of the raw material to the finishing of the fabric, as well as with regard to the use of chemicals that respect human health and the environment;
- Water and waste recycling processes;
- High energy efficiency.