I love my mom! Yes I do!
COMPETITION - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
- To enter this competition you need to like the post, share the post and tag the post.
- By entering a competition on the Rhumaa Facebook page you are agreeing to Rhumaa storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
- Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Entrants are providing information to Rhumaa and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Entrants need to live in Netherlands or West Europe and be over the age of 18 years of age at time of entry.
- Entrants need to be willing to present proof of address, proof of age, a day time phone number and their email address for contact.
- Winners must be willing to be publicised and present a photo of themselves and their mother wearing the prizes.
- Competition closes 09 May, 2018 at 5pm.
- Prizes will be couriered the day after the competition closes or at the earliest convenient closest date, ahead of Mothers Day.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Rhumaa.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge and no change to judgement is possible.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Rhumaa reserves the right to amend competition rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Entries to be saved into an Excel document
- Review entry criteria for every entrant
- entry needs to include
Like / Tag / Share
- Check for duplicate entries (prioritise these)
- Check for entry audience size
- The winner needs to be living in the Netherlands ideally
- Winner selection to be based on deductions made above or random selection, whichever is easiest.
- Best case scenario, winner will have a large following and help promote their win
- Winner to be notified via SM.
- Request MOM’s size details
- Request personal details - address, email, phone number, FB profile details to tag them in on winner comms
- Request photo for winner announcement on SM
- Request pic of MOM in outfit together with son/daughter who entered
- The post needs to be posted on FB & Instagram & Twitter.
- Winner post to go out on 10 May
- Courier winner items with personal thank you note to arrive by 11 May in time for Mothers Day