Mother's Day 2019 - Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buy any non-sale item from the 'THINK INWARD' summer collection by Thursday 09 May and you could win your mother your choice of a Rhumaa clothing item in equal value.
Competition closes THURSDAY 09 May, 2019, 5pm.
Winner will be contacted on 10 May, 2019 to confirm the prize details and delivery before Mothers Day.
Winners drawn at discretion of Rhumaa.
Prize may not be redeemed for cash
Winner may choose from the same or another item of the same or lesser value
Prize may be delivered direct to the prize winner or mother, at choice by courier by Saturday 11th May, 2019, ahead of Mothers Day.
Rhumaa requests a photo of the winning mother and daughter in their Rhumaa items for publicity purposes.
Competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 and living in Europe.
For enquires related to this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITION - GENERAL
- To enter this competition you need to buy an item between 01 May - 09 May 2019 to stand a chance of winning an item of equal value (ex discount) for your mom.
- By entering a competition on the Rhumaa Facebook page you are agreeing to Rhumaa storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
- Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Entrants are providing information to Rhumaa and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Entrants need to live in Netherlands or West Europe and be over the age of 18 years of age at time of entry.
- Entrants need to be willing to present proof of address, proof of age, a day time phone number and their email address for contact.
- Winners must be willing to be publicised and present a photo of themselves and their mother wearing the prizes.
- Competition closes 09 May, 2019 at 5pm.
- Prizes will be couriered the day after the competition closes or at the earliest convenient closest date, ahead of Mothers Day.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Rhumaa.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge and no change to judgement is possible.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Rhumaa reserves the right to amend competition rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.